Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

What a relief! / Que alivio!

I just got home from getting my ultrasound done and the baby is fine! Hubby, Joao, and I even saw his/her tiny heart beating!! It was an amazing moment when I once again realized what an amazing God we have.

The ultrasound technician was not sure why I was bleeding since everything looked fine. He did say that if it gets worse to call the doctor which I know.I will be taking it easy this week and try to rest as much as possible.

I am still bleeding a little and the discomfort on my lower abdomen is still there so I need to be very careful this week.
I was told I am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant with an estimated due date of 3/23/2011!


Hoy me hicieron finalmente el ultrasonido y el bebe esta bien!
Mi esposito, Joao y yo vimos latir el corazoncito pequeñito de el o la bebe.
Fue un momento mas donde veo cuan maravilloso es nuestro Dios.

El tecnico que me hizo el examen no estaba seguro de por que estaba sangrando ya que todo se veia bien.
Sin embargo,me dijo que si el sangrado aumentaba, de llamar a mi medico.
Esta semana voy a descansar lo mas que pueda y tomarlo suave ya que todavia sigo sangrando un poco y siento un poco de dolor en el abdomen.

Oficialmente tengo 5 semanas y 6 dias con una fecha estimada de dar a luz en 3/23/2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment