Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Scary moments / Momentos de temor

 Yesterday I found out that I'm spotting. When I saw blood  on the paper I just gave the terrified look to my husband and he gave me the same one to me. I looked online, and it seems to be normal to have some minor bleeding early in the pregnancy. Another reason too is if you get a pap smear- internal exam done which I did  last week.

Today I'm still spotting and I have a minor discomfort on my lower abdomen. Even though I'm a little worried I do not think it's a miscarriage because I would be experiencing a lot of bleeding, pain, and cramps. But still, I'm tense for sure.

I will be having an ultrasound in a few hours today so if something is happening, I'll know with it.
I'm praying and I know God knows best ;-)

Ayer me di cuenta de que estaba sangrando. Cuando vi la sangre en el papel mire a mi esposo con ojos atemorizados y el  me miro de igual manera. Busque rapidamente en el internet y encontre que es normal tener un sangrado minimo durante la primera etapa de el embarazo.  Tambien se puede experimentar el sangrado si se le hace a uno el papanicolao - examen interno, lo que precisamente me hicieron la semana pasada cuando visite la ginecologa.

Hoy todavia estoy sangrando y tengo una molestia minima en la parte baja del abdomen. Apesar de que estoy preocupada, no creo que sea un signo de perder al bebe por que el sangrado tendria que ser mucho mayor acompañado de mucho dolor. Pero aun asi, estoy un poco tensa.

Hoy me van a a hacer un ultrasonido, asi que so algo estuviera pasando, de seguro me enterare.

Ya le puse esta situacion en las manos a Dios, seguimos orando. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that is scary im glad its nothing serious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm still kind of worried, so I'll be just sitting on the couch and resting today and taking it easy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete