Background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The little angel went to heaven

I have  sad news. I lost the baby. Even though on Monday I was told everything was ok,
I kept bleeding. Today I noticed that the bleeding was increasing and I was having abdominal pain. I went to my doctor and there I got a sonogram done. The baby was very low, like my body was rejecting it. A few hours later I got an ultrasound done to see if there was a heartbeat, but there was not. We are sad but we know God knows best so we are trusting His will. Tomorrow I need to se the doctor to see what is the next step. Thanks to the ones that wanted to follow my journey. I appreciate it your comments.

-Sue

13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. I went through that twice in the last year (most recently this past march). It's hard

    Will they be able to tell you what went wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending my love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. The doctor said that sometimes it just happens. He knows that I can have healthy babies so he said that for sure is gonna happen. We will be trying later on when I heal from the miscarriage.

    Does someone knows how can I cancel this blog account? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog and am so sorry to hear this. my prayers are with you and yours.
    here is a link with some instructions on how to delete your blog. http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41387
    i do hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing GIVEAWAY on my blog so join - HERE.

    btw. you have realy great blog, and you are so beautiful. ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow dear...i'm so sorry!! i know what you feel, in my family has happened lot of times unfortunately but as you say God knows...My best wishes to you and your husband!
    Kisses dear!!
    keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this blog,follow you,hope you can follow me :D

    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete