Background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here it is! / Aqui esta!


Today I went to the doctor with hubby and son. 
We were excited to know how many weeks I am and what not.
I got some blood drawn and I got the anticipated sonogram!
The doctor thinks I am 5 weeks but to be sure I will be getting an ultrasound done on Monday!
It's so funny to see a little circle and that is our baby ;-)
The miracle of life indeed.
On my way out I got a little goodie bag with all sorts of stuff including prenatal pills.

So far I have been feeling good. No morning sickness!! With my son Joao I did not have it also.

Nevertheless, I have been very sleepy and tired which is pretty common in a pregancy but since I have hypothyroidsm, I have been feeling all that a little stronger.
I already went to my endocrinologist so that it's gonna be taken care of soon.

See ya!

Hoy fui al medico con mi esposito y Joao.
Estabamos super ansiosos por saber cuantas semanas tenia!
Me sacaron sangre para hacerme pruebas de rutina y tambien me hicieron el anticipado sonograma!
La doctora piensa que tengo 5 semanas pero para estar seguros el Lunes me haran un ultrasonido.
Es tan gracioso ver ese circulito en la foto y que ese sea un bebe.
Definitivamente el milagro de la vida.

De salida, me dieron una bolsita con libros, pastillas prenatales, entre otras cosas.
Hasta ahora, gracias a Dios me he sentido muy bien. No he tenido nada de mala barriga!
Con Joao tampoco tuve, asi que me siento super bendecida.
Lo que si me he sentido es muy cansada y con sueño. Sintomas comunes en el embarazo pero como tengo
mis problemas de tiroides pues he sentido estos sintomas un poco mas fuertes.
Ya fui a mi endocrinologo y ya pronto me ajustan mis niveles y me sentire mucho mejor.

Bye!

11 comments:

  1. I'm the first follower! Lol!
    Congrats! I'm pretty sure you'll be one yummy mummy and have a wonderful pregnancy.

    Love knowing about others pregnancy journey. So I will know what to expect if ever we do wanna have one of my own :)

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Indeed you are. Thanks for following!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sue- this is very exciting. Mine are now 10 so I wont be getting pregnant again... So, I will follow your blog and live through you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue!:D This is so exciting!:D Thanks for inviting us!:D

    Congratulations (again)!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great idea :)
    Thx for sharing this moment of your life with us :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Liloo and Marie, you are welcome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I got my 1st sono at 5 wks 2 days & just saw the sac. I go back this thurs

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! so you are pregnant too! wow yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup! I emailed you to tell you. I guess you didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I did not get
    anything Kim! Well Congrats to you too. How exciting! I have a preggo buddy hahaha

    ReplyDelete